ISO 9712 MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING (MT) LEVEL 2
- Created By admin@decibel
- Last Updated November 15th, 2021
ISO 9712 MAGNETIC PARTICLE TESTING LEVEL 2
Why attend this course?
Candidates will have the opportunity to use a large variety of equipment on welds, castings and wrought products on this theoretical and practical course. Suitable for beginners and personnel with existing NDT knowledge and ISO 9712 recognized Training, providing excellent preparation for Level 1 and 2 examinations. It meets, the training hour requirements as specified by the relevant ISO 9712 Certification document.
- Properties of magnetic fields
- Principles of magnetic particle inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection equipment
- Equipment calibration
- Defect detection and evaluation
- Magnetic particle inspection techniques
- Relevant standards
- PCP documentation
- Product technology
- Extensive practical element
Duration: 5 days + 1 Day Exam
Special note: Candidates attempting a ISO 9712 examination must meet the ISO 9712 requirements. If attempting an ASNT, EN4179/NAS410 examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met.
Validated by ISO 9712 and recognized by PCP
For Admission towards this course or for further enquiries