Certified Medical Scribing
Best Medical Scribing Institute in Kerala
About Medical Scribing Course
A Medical Scriber is essentially a personal assistant to the physician; performing documentation in the EHR, gathering information for the patient’s visit, and partnering with the physician to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care
Why consider a career as a Medical Scribing Specialist (MS)?
Working as an MS is a truly rewarding experience. This is a front-line service where you are actively involved with the physician to deliver optimal healthcare to patients.
Dealing with experienced American physicians will build confidence in your work and promises a unique learning experience. Working closely with a physician will allow you to personalize the service you give to the physician.
Medical Scribe: Purpose of the job
The purpose of this position is to handle medical data documentation responsibilities for physicians during patient encounters.
Medical Assistant access live doctor-patient interactions remotely and accurately document the events and decision-making in a manner that results in appropriate medical charting.
By accomplishing the time-consuming clerical duties that would otherwise be assigned to a physician, scribes enable physicians to spend more time with individual patients and increase the overall flow of patients in the department.
The primary responsibilities for this MS (Medical Scribing) position include but are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely charting of patient encounters, including but not limited to patient history, physical exam, diagnostic findings, lab and test results, Medical decision making etc.
- Interact with the physician in a professional and non-intrusive way to ensure completeness and accuracy in medical charting.
- Compliance with HIPAA, HITECH, and policies relating to confidentiality of patient information.
- Excellent job attendance.
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to training other Medical assistants and staff.
Highlights of Medical Scribing job
- Work only five days a week.
- Working hours are only around 8 hours per day.
- Medical Scriber’s can work as Doctor’s right-hand person for real-time
- Work independently, directly for Doctors.
- No Metrics-based pressure.
- Lucrative starting salary of Rs.38,000/Month.
- Amazing and predictive career growth opportunities.
- Exposure to International Healthcare system.
To Know more about a Typical Day In The Life Of A Medical Scribing Specialist Click here
Decibel’s Medical Scribing division is the only National and Internationally Recognized Medical Scribing/Coding Training Centre in Kerala, India which offers 100% Assured Placements for all successful candidates.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level 3 Levels
- Language English
- Students 152
- Assessments Yes
This level requires the students to have successfully completed a minimum of 616 hours of training at a Approved Training Centre, to be eligible to attempt the first level certification test (FLC Test)
The training of the second level certification happens at the recruiting partner's facility in Bangalore. During this period, the students shall be paid Rs.12,000/- per month.
This level which is also know as "Shadowing" happens at the recruiting partner's facility located in Bangalore. The stipends paid to students during this period shall be Rs.15,000/- per month.