ISO 9001-2015 Lead Auditor (CQI-IRCA Certified)
- Created By admin@decibel
- Last Updated November 4th, 2021
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will you learn?
You will learn to:
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
You will sit a 2 hour closed book exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
Detailed course notes necessary sample work books and sample auditing exercises are provided.
Course and examination enquiries