ISO 9712 RTFI LEVEL 2
- Created By admin@decibel
- Last Updated November 15th, 2021
RADIOGRAPHIC FILM INTERPRETATION (RTFI) LEVEL 2
Why attend this course?
Suitable for those who require an in-depth knowledge of the radiographic interpretation of welds. The course concentrates on the identification of weld defects, assessment of radiographic quality and sentencing to example specifications. All information necessary for candidates attempting ISO 9712 RTFI Level 2 examinations is issued.
Decibel Is the Foremost Provider for ISO 9712 Level 2 Training & Examination in Kerala, India.
- Properties and production of X-ray and gamma rays
- The formation of a latent image
- Radiographic film
- Identification of weld and/or casting types and defects
- Assessment and measurement of radiographic quality
- Sentencing to specifications
- Image quality
- Radiographic techniques
- Weld technology
- Interpretation of radiographs
Duration: 8 Days (6 days Training + 1 Day Revision + 1 Day Exam )
Special note: Candidates attempting a ISO 9712 examination must meet the ISO 9712 requirements. If attempting an ASNT/EN4179/NAS410 examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met.
Validated & Recognized by ISO 9712
For Admission towards this course or for further enquiries