Certified Document Controller
A comprehensive, hands-on and very interactive document control training course, covering all aspects of document control tasks.
In this course, we will cover the basics (such as document checks, numbering, identification, filing, distribution) as well as more advanced subjects (such as lifecycle, as-built, procedures, reports, interfaces).
This course is both for:
- Beginners in Document Control: this course gives a robust foundation for the profession, explains all the tasks and responsibilities, and contains numerous workshops and tutorials. You will acquire competencies that can be applied to day-to-day work.
- Experienced Document Controllers: most Document Controllers learn the discipline ‘on-the-job’. This course consolidates basics, formalizes knowledge and deepens competences. It allows experienced Document Controllers to compare their experience with common / best practices.
This course is based on ISO 9001 and industry best/common practices.
Whom can attend?
Any Graduate/Diploma/ITI Holders may Join for this Course
Document Controller Course
The course includes an individual 3-hour certification examination (included in the course fee)
The examination is organized on the last morning of the course
The Certification Examination tests and certifies the knowledge, competencies and transferability of skills.
The Document Control Certification Examination tests:
- Document control skills
- Understanding of the role and environment of the Document Controller
- Skills in terms of interfaces and professional ethics
It is an individual, closed-book, Online examination.
Our training course fee includes one certification examination session.
Our certification program is a unique framework to assess the knowledge and competencies of participants.
A Certificate of Attendance is issued to each participant who satisfactorily completes the course
An Examination Pass Certificate is awarded to each participant who successfully passes the course certification examination by British Qualification and Certification Services-United Kingdom
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the requirements for document control, traceability, auditability, quality, consistency
- Understand the role of the document controller and his/her interfaces
- List out and perform the critical quality checks to run on documentation
- Understand what a deliverable is and how it is managed
- Understand the rationale behind document numbering and the different means of document identification
- Understand each step of the documents lifecycle and the document control tasks and requirements to manage document creation, review, comments, approval, modification
- Make the distinction between working and official documents
- Understand the requirement for document templates
- Ensure the traceability of documents, comments, distribution and transmittal
- Understand document control specifications and procedures
- Understand the requirement for transmittal sheets
- Understand the specifics of Project Document Control and the differences between Project and Non-Project environment
- Ensure document distribution and manage document review and approval
- Understand the work for As-Built and Final Documentation phases
- Understand the requirements for document security and confidentiality and the means for document protection
- Understand the capabilities of an electronic document management systems (EDMS)
For More Details Contact our Customer Support Team at +91-466-2214-333
or Email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1460
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Document Control
The Basics of Document Control
Document Classifying & Security
Project Document Control
As-Built and Final Documentation
Document Control Procedures
Electronic Document Management Systems
Interactions with technical teams and users