Certified Civil Quality Controller
- Created By admin@decibel
- Last Updated November 4th, 2021
A Quality Controller (QA/QC) Career in Civil Engineering is both challenging and rewarding. Help build the next skyscraper, bridge or highway and create structures that stand the test of time. Learn more about how to become a civil engineer here. Civil engineers’ work has a direct and powerful impact on the lives of people, each and every day.
Well designed and executed projects provide services to the community, while ensuring safety for everyone. Of course, the opposite is true, in that poorly designed and executed projects can create a high risk to the community, and even cause disasters which can cost many lives.
Certified Civil Quality Controller (CCQC) certification program is an Internationally Recognized Certification Program which come under the PCP-CQC Certification Scheme of British Qualification and certification Services –United Kingdom.
The Unavailability of a Professional Certification Program for Civil Engineers was periodically reported by many clients and contractor to the working group of BQACS Certifications from that point, BQACS through their Civil Certification Working Group developed the Certification program for Civil Engineers.
This is now considered as the Best of the Industry Practical and Theory Oriented Personnel Certification Program for Civil Engineers to develop their skills as a Quality Control Professional.
- Certification recognizes the individual as a leader in the practice of their specialized field of engineering.
- Certification is an advanced qualification beyond licensure recognized by clients, employers, peers, and the public.
- Certification demonstrates attainment of a body of knowledge within a specialty area of civil engineering and commitment to stay current on new technological innovations.
- Certification demonstrates a strong commitment to professionalism through its ethics and continuing professional development requirements.
- Certification allows civil engineers to maintain significant input into the advanced credentialing process.
- Certification provides clients with an assurance that they are engaging highly qualified participants on their projects.
- Introduction to Certified Civil Quality Controller
- Roles and Responsibilities of QA / QC Engineer – Civil
- Introduction to Civil Engineering
- Introduction to ISO 9001 . ISO 9004 , ISO 14000. ISO 19011
- International Codes and Standards
- International Codes and Standards
- Construction Practice and Procedure
- Drawings and Abbreviations
- Excavation and Backfilling
- Construction of Asphalt Concrete paving
- Concreting Works
- Pre Stressed Concrete – Bridge Girders
- Destructive Concrete Test
- Building Materials in Civil Engineering
- Construction Site Management
- Pavement Design & Materials
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Steel Construction design
- Soil mechanics and Material test
- Construction Technology
- Non Destructive Concrete Technology
- Receiving Inspection , In process Inspection & Final Inspection
- Control of Nonconforming of Items / Products
- Calibration of Monitoring & Measuring Equipment
- Project Quality Plan
- Preparation of Inspection Test Plans – ITPs
- Preparation of QC Procedures
- Quantity Survey and Cost Estimation
Duration: 2 Months (60 Working Days)
Course Code: DB-TCP-CCQC
Any Candidate who is having a qualification of M-Tech/ME, BE/B-Tech, Diploma, ITI in CIVIL Engineering etc…may enrol for this training & certification program.
Candidates waiting for final semester results and who all have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply & Join for the Training & Certification Program.
Certified by “British Qualifications & Certification Services” (BQACS) under the PCP- CQC Certification Scheme.