A comprehensive fleet of Non-Destructive Testing equipment is available for rental from Decibel – Kerala though out India.
Covering a number of techniques for advanced and conventional NDT, the fleet includes equipment and accessories for Phased Array, Ultrasonic Flaw Detection, Corrosion Mapping, Eddy Current Flaw Detection, Hardness Testing, Composite Inspection and Thickness Measurement.
With units available from leading NDT manufacturers such as Olympus, Silverwing, GE Test & Measurement, Eddyfi, Sonatest, Doppler, SIUI, DolphiTech and ETher, the option to rent this equipment enables you to choose the most appropriate instrument and accessories for your application. Alongside potential cost savings, the option to rent also means you’re able to top-up your existing equipment during busy periods and minimize any downtime should your own equipment become damaged or need to go away for repair.
Benefits of Equipment Rental
With significant cost savings, the ability to access a broad range of equipment and the facility to quickly obtain replacements, it’s easy to see why many of our customers decide to rent their equipment from Decibel.
Purchased equipment can restrict your ability to complete applications, may become redundant when new technology is introduced and could require significant investment in the form of ongoing maintenance and calibration – which might be hard to obtain or justify.
Below are the three key benefits of equipment rental:
1. Access to a wide range of equipment
- Access to the latest equipment and technologies
- Limits being tied into legacy technology
- Trial new technologies and techniques without significant investment
- Increases work scope and limits financial risk
2. Significant cost savings
- No initial investment
- No depreciation costs
- No maintenance, calibration or storage costs
- Pay-as-you-go approach
3. Equipment replacements
- Supplements existing equipment during busy periods
- Reduces downtime when owned equipment is in repair or on order
Benefits of renting from Decibel
- Broad range of equipment – including Environmental, Health & Safety, Geophysical & Hydrographic, Metocean, Non-Destructive Testing, Positioning, ROV Survey Sensors, ROV Tooling, Subsea Inspection and Visual Inspection
- Specialist application advice – our in-house technical managers are able to offer product and application advice, ensuring you get the best solution available.
- Ready-to-use equipment – to avoid any delays, all equipment goes through extensive pre-dispatch checks so when it arrives, it’s ready for you to use.
- Full technical support – our highly trained technicians will be on hand to assist you with any technical queries during your rental.
- Flexible payment options – you’ve got the option to pay using a credit card or on account (subject to agreement).
- Competitive pricing – we’re able to offer discounts based on duration, quantity and frequency.
Get in touch
To discuss your requirements and learn more how equipment rental can benefit your business; please contact your local office or call us at : (+91)-0466-2214-333