OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor For Health and Safety
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Who should attend?
- Health & Safety Managers
- Health & Safety professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Management Representatives
What will I learn?
Upon completion, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an OH&S management system, including the principles of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, legal compliance and other requirements described in OHSAS 18001 of OH&S management systems standards, management system audits and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an OH&S management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with OHSAS 18001 and in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focused BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework.
Course and examination enquiries
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Health and Safety Issues