ISO 9001-2015 Lead Auditor (CQI-IRCA Certified)
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will you learn?
You will learn to:
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
You will sit a 2 hour closed book exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
Detailed course notes necessary sample work books and sample auditing exercises are provided.
The Course will be conducted in association with TVE International Academy Pvt Ltd (ATP Ref No: 6023829) the IRCA-CQI approved training provider.
Course and examination enquiries
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- Annex SL framework
- Structure & Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015 as a result of adoption of Annex SL
- Quality Management Principles
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 Vs ISO 17021
- Audit Planning & preparation
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit Performance
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Audit report preparation
- Corrective Action & audit follow-up
- Surveillance audits
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback,
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination