ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor (Environment Management Systems)
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Lead Auditor (IRCA Certified ) Training Course
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will you learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will you benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet training requirements for IRCA certification.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an Internal or Lead Auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding.
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
For Admission towards this course or for further enquiries
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Syllabus for 14001 Lead Auditor Courses
Topics that will be covered in our 5-day Course:
- Review of the Requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- Roles and Responsibilities in Auditing
- Auditing Approaches – Their Advantages and Dis-advantages
- The International Standard on Environmental Auditing
- Planning an Audit
- Conducting Opening and Closing Meetings
- Practical Experience in Conducting Audits
- Legislative Compliance
- Continual Improvement
- Report Preparation
- The Certification Process