Certified Piping Engineer
Certified Piping Engineer
The industry of Mechanical Quality Inspections/Control plays a critical role in assuring that structural components and operational systems perform their function in a reliable, safe and cost effective manner by maintaining the quality.
Often the conclusions of investigation reports following disasters and catastrophes highlight, insufficient Quality Practice techniques being employed at both the manufacturing stage and during the service life of the products as being contributory factors in the failure of critical components.
To name just a few examples of such disasters where insufficient Quality Practice methods have been employed are
- Air disasters
- Trains derailing
- Oil and gas pipelines exploding
- Reactors and vessels failing Etc
The reliability of the Quality Practice depends on many factors and Engineer/Professional training is one of the critical areas that are only too often overlooked. Decibel Nde Training Institute can help you to manage risk, protect your company and its reputation or lead enthusiastic youngsters towards a progressive career.
This PG Diploma Course is Introducing as a part of Institutions Public Mission of Delivering International Training Courses at Non Profit Basis. According to current Industrial requirements all Engineers should be multitalented and specialized in at least 2 or more specific technical areas. Though Engineering topics are vast and wide, fresh Engineering graduates may not be able to stick up to the mark of present industrial requirements as above said. To bridge this gap Fresh Engineers need to be trained and certified in Specialization Certification Program and enrich their knowledge equivalent to an Engineer having Minimum years of industrial active experience. Now days, Specialization Certification Programs are considered as a mandatory requirement in almost all industries.
For Many Candidates Cost of Each Specialization Programs might be a barrier in doing such Specialization Courses, as mentioned by being a part of Non Profit based Mission of Our Organization Decibel thrives to bridge this great gap for fresh engineers by providing Internationally Recognized certification programs towards industries like – Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Aerospace, Aircraft, Defence, Marine, Automotive, within their budget in a most economical price.
We are delivering Training & Certifications on various Global certification programs in Europe, USA, Middle East, Africa and Asia from 2002 onwards for various corporate companies and general public.
This Certification program is a Basic Piping Certification Course for students who are interested to build their career as a Piping/QC Professional. The Course will help in developing a powerful and flexible Knowledge basis on Piping Profession and is a great addition to the engineer’s toolkit. Through clear, concise and targeted learning process engineers will be able to improve the influence they have over colleagues and improve their career development prospects.
The programme is ideal for those who wish to take more control of their own workload, and contribute more effectively to the success of their career and their organisation.
The emphasis is on practical, hands-on techniques to use immediately and there will be opportunity to practise them during the course and provides a useful stepping stone to Successful Quality Engineer
PG Diploma in Piping Engineering is a Post Engineering Specialization Second Party Certification program for any Engineering Graduates, Diploma Holders & HSE holders. After Successful completion of this program each student will be enough trained equivalent to an Engineer of 3-5 year relevant experience in handling various duties and responsibilities of respective industry. The PG Diploma Piping Personnel may work in following designation at various industries.
- Fabrication Engineer
- Inspection Engineer
- Welding Engineer
- Piping Engineer
- NDE Engineer
- Piping Supervisor etc..
The Certification Program Covers wide range of topics and are not limited to Quality Control Only. This Course is crafted according to meet the Guidelines & Standards of ASME, API, ASNT, and ISO. This Course is an Exclusive Second party Accredited Certification Program for Fresh Engineers towards the above said Piping/Quality Related Professions.
Course Validated by DCL-UK & Recognized Under Inspection Personnel Certification Program (IPCP) Topics covered in Certified Piping Engineer are updated annually to maintain the credibility, consistency and industry needs, hence the course syllabus & Course notes are regularly in-line with the industrial requirements. Few Topics which may be covered in the Certification program are, (not limited to)
- Introduction to Certified Piping Engineer
- Welding Engineering
- Piping Engineering
- Scope and Definitions
- Design Conditions and Criteria
- Pressure Design of Piping Components
- Fluid Service Requirements for Piping Components
- Fluid Service Requirements for Piping Joints
- Flexibility and Support
- Specific Piping Systems
- Standards for Piping Components
- Fabrication, Assembly, and Erection
- Inspection, Examination, and Testing
- Nonmetallic Piping and Piping Lined With Nonmetals
- NDT Level 2 in (RT, UT, MT, PT, VT)
- Control of Engineering Documentation
- Familiarization of Engineering Drawings
Examinations are classified into General, Open Book, Viva, Practical and P & P Preparation/Interpretation
All General Examination will be Objective Type Examinations with both Online & Offline mode of appearance available for all participants according to their convenience.
Open Book Examinations are Objective Exams based on a given Code Book which will be allowed to refer during the examination time.
Viva Examinations are Supplementary to Practical Examinations.
Practical Examinations are based on check points and each participant must achieve sufficient checkpoints to clear this examination.
After Successful Completion of the Certification Program, All Participants will be awarded a Certificate of Proficiency by DCL-UK the Professional Certification Body Accredited for Inspection Personnel Certification Program.
ince Certified Quality Controller certification program topics meets the requirements of SNT-TC-1A the Participants those who wish to attend Add-on certification examination for Internationally Approved NDT Level 2 Second Party Certification in accordance to ASNT SNT-TC-1A latest edition following at the institution for the following methods,
- Radiography Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Visual Testing
Shall be taken up and over successful completion of each method examination according to the requirements mentioned above. NDT Level 2 Certificates in accordance to SNT-TC-1A, DCL-LWP-1A will be awarded for each such participant.
Qualification Requirements for Admission
Students with educational qualification as any BE/B-tech/Diploma Engineering or equivalent may apply for this certification program. Those who are awaiting final semester result as well as those who have to attend supplementary examinations may also apply.
Duly filled in Enrolment form along with following documents, all supporting Educational Qualification Documents both Original & 1 Xerox Copy, a Vision Acuity Certificate duly attested by a registered Ophthalmologist in the prescribed form (This may be downloaded from the Downloads section of our Website). Initial Payment towards the Enrolment & Course fee INR: 10500/- as Demand Draft or Cash.
Online registration can also be done for outstation Students, in such case supporting documents should send via courier in such a way that it will reach Decibel’s office within 7 Days from the date of online registration.
About Accommodation & Food
Hostel/Lodging facilities for an affordable price will be available for Decibel Students within walkable distance from institution. Hostel based Mess will be available for Limited students, also lots of hotels are available nearby the institution in all categories and Students may choose the better one according to their choice. Institution will be providing assistance to choose the best.
Once the Student has completed his registration process the Joining Instructions receiving from the Admissions Team will be detailing the Accommodation Facility Number and Locations.
Decibel has the Largest Functional placement desk with representatives in UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, RUSSIA, OMAN, SAUDI ARABIA, QATAR, KUWAIT, ABUDHABI, INDIA, PAKISTHAN, IRAN, IRAQ, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA and AFRICA. With this largest placement network we have achieved a 100 % initial placement leads for all our Students till to date.
Decibel has attained a collective Overall Placement Numbers of 56800 (for both internal & external students) from our training program under taken in Europe, Middle East, Far East, Africa, & Asia.
Decibel’s Placement Desk (Operated by one of the Famous HR Company in UK Davies HR),will stay ahead to support each and every student to get a job for gaining experience in this industry to what they have learned.
After the course you will be able to:
- Read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced
- Measure products with necessary tools.
- Accept or reject finished items
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Report inspection and test data
- A general overview of piping engineering
- An awareness of the processes
- An awareness of issues involved with designing, procurement and construction
- An awareness of the materials and equipment used
- An understanding of industry terms and acronyms
- For details on Course Fees kindly contact the respective office.
- According to Institutional Policies Admission are available on a First Come First Basis.
- Year round admissions are opened according to the seat availability for each program.
- A new CQC batch will be starting in first week of each month.
- Special batch can be offered for students from same institution. (If they are a group not less than 20.)
It’s preferred to have a Net book with each participants of CQC program for the Convenience of study, documentation and reference. Decibel can provide the Net-book for participants for price range of INR 12000/- to 15000/- . Interested Participants may contact the office for details.
- All students should bring scientific calculators to the class daily.
- Basic Study materials will be provided from the Institution itself. Necessary Codebooks may be provided as softcopies.
- All students must provide Vision certificate during the time of Admission.
- More Certification can be clubbed along with this course by attending parallel batches.
Why to Choose Decibel
Learning from a Truly Global Training Provider and Expert in the Industry is a real advantage for Professionals who are striving to become the best of the industries
(Challenge) If any of the Institution in Your Geographical Region can demand a Practical facility, which exceeds the facilities in Decibel and to the course/standard requirements we will provide those students the CQC course entirely free of cost. We feel the best commitment will not be better than this. Our Multimillion Facilities available across the globe will really make you a professional not just a certified personnel.
Our Distinctive facilities and features listed below could portrait why to choose Decibel.
- Decibel is Accredited to British Qualifications & Certification Services – Scotland
- Decibel is Corporate affiliated to American Society for Non Destructive Testing,
- International Section Affiliation with Saudi Arabia Section of ASNT,
- International Section Affiliation with Qatar ASNT,
- International Section Affiliation with UAE ASNT Chapter,
- International Section Affiliation with South Korean ASNT,
- International Section Affiliation with Singapore ASNT,
- 50 Advanced Inspection Patents and a Dedicated R & D Division,
- First Institution in India to provide TOFD, Phased Array, LRUT, AUT Courses.
- First Indian Institute to offer NDE courses in 15 methods and 12 limited NDE Certification Courses
- Member of American Welding Society,
- International section affiliation with Kuwait Section of ASNT,
- Member of Institution of Corrosion Engineers UK
- Affiliated to American Petroleum Institute.
- Global Presence, Global Recognition, Professional Labs
- ANSI/ECNDT/ASNT based original training materials.
- First institute in India to offer AUT interpreter Programs.
- Technical Board with ASME reviews board members.
- ASNT listed Training provider in India.
- Only organization having 32 Level 3 examiners to monitor and direct the Entire training and certification scheme. Our Level 3 panel will certify only for Decibel and hence creditability, recognition and validity of certificates are assured.
- Specialists in advanced NDE training for corporate companies.
- Asia’s Largest Third Party accredited certification provider for QC Programs.
- First Remote Visual Training Provider in Asia.
- First GPR Training Provider in Asia.
- First Nuclear NDT Training Center in Asia.
- First Aerospace NDT Training Provider in India.
- Placement Desk & Representatives across the World
- Practical Labs meeting EN/BS/ASME/API/ASNT requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes